Plan B
Last year I started this blog as a complement to the class I teach called "Creative Livelihoods" aka "The Green Sheet", posting all the ideas and information that land on my desk.
I realize now that it has no static point, but follows a kind of serendipity of what I am thinking about while I work.
These days, all my senses seem moved by the amount of information I am receiving, often tossing me in multiple directions all at once. Chaos. A desire to change. A compulsion to organize - and then more chaos in the excitement of all possibilities.
I keep asking myself - will my plan be able to keep up with my sudden inspirations and concerns?
It occurred to me that that there are plenty of people who are asking other kinds of interesting questions. So I've started a new class called "Plan B: A dialogue on change and how it impacts our plans (or what to do when everything feels like it's falling apart!)"
This blog will post all that we discover while we experiment with Plan B, etc.
Enjoy the ride.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(9)
-
▼
March
(7)
- Different | SameThere is nothing in any one of us ...
- Art as Moral ActionEach year, Peter Sellars teache...
- One thing I know how to do wellI like to fish.Stop...
- timeA friend of mine (who truly functions in a com...
- Human doing or Human being?I just posted a youtube...
- Terry Irwin ~ postureI was fortunate to hear Terry...
- Plan BLast year I started this blog as a complemen...
-
▼
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment